In this week’ episode of the RHR Podcast, I go solo to share with you my experience of the last 27 years coaching people on eating for optimal health and the biggest mistakes I see people making where nutrition has played a role in their health condition, whether it be, acne, eczema, psoriasis, constipation, diarrhoea, chronic pain or any other chronic degenerative disease.
And with the ever-increasing rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and mental health problems, all of which having a nutritional component I thought this was a subject I just had to tackle. The destruction of quality of life and early deaths many of these diseases cause, is totally avoidable.
Just as I did in episode 17, “The Top 10 Gym Mistakes”, I will start with Nutrition Fail number 10 and work may way up to the number 1 Nutrition Fail. I will also be providing solutions as I go, so it won't be all doom and gloom.
The Top Ten Nutrition Fails:
10. Trying to supplement your way out of a poor diet
9. Believing healthy food is too expensive
8. Eating foods that you are sensitive to
7. Prioritising taste over health
6. Microwaving your foods
5. Not optimising your digestion
4. Not planning meals
3. Not eating right for your Metabolic Type®
2. Eating commercially raised foods.
1. Not setting core values around your food choices.
Don't forget to leave a Rating for the podcast!
You can find Leigh @: